Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mocca sings I Love You Anyway



((((( Music Mood : Yup, I still love you anyway ^^ )))))

I Love You Anyway
It’s 10 P.M
And you’re late again
And I can’t understand
What kept you so long?

Now look at you
Wearing that shirt again
Don’t you realize? How ugly that thing is?

But even so..
I love you anyway
No matter how things have gone
You’ll always have me

Now here it comes
You complain again
Complain about everything
It’s driving me mad

YOU

**Nobody else..No one can make my dreams come true
‘cause no one can compare to you
Yes, it’s you
Your love makes my wishes come true

I need to know..I need to know that you’ll be my home
I need to know that you will always be mine
The love that will guide my way

*It’s you..Yes it’s you that I adore
It’s you who makes my life so colorful..

*, **
Oh, no..I think I’m in love with you
Oh, no..I think I’m in love with you
Oh, no..!

No comments:

Post a Comment